Married w/o Kids
This is a great time to learn your spouse. Spend planned quality time together.
Here are a few tips:
1. Write down a 5 year plan together. Without a vision the people perish.
2. Work on a house project. Fix something that needs a little TLC.
3. Read a book in the scriptures together. The book of Ephesians is a good one to start with.
4. If you’ve been wanting to go back to school, now is the time. Take up a new trade.
5. Start a financial budget, maybe even take a financial class together.
The goal of this time in your life is to become one with your husband. Enjoy the journey!
Posted January 25th, 2016 7:35pm
Contact The Sisters
Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm EST
© 2020 Sisters United